Our bathroom renovation is taking up most of my time, and next week it’ll take even more, so I wanted to try something that wouldn’t take too much attention but would help move my stop motion project along – making DIY rubber press moulds of my figure.
This was a “bitty” kind of creative week – doing a bit of this and a bit of that, and starting a bit of a big job when we began our bathroom renovation. Still, I had to make sure that I made time for filming a Crafsman tribute for his YouTube competition.
After another week of rain and not being able to get on with my outdoor projects, I ended up churning over ideas in front of my laptop, and that’s how I suddenly found myself unexpectedly creating my first font.
It seems as though everyone has a post about free or cheap Adobe CC alternatives, because that stuff is plain old expensive. So instead of copying someone else’s list, I thought I would focus on the ones I actually use and am planning to use, as well as the free or cheap design resources that have helped me.
It’s been a long time coming, but this week I finished the 250 pewter coin, and with it, the first phase of my money artworks.